SSA Creative Promotions
A division of SSA Public Relations, SSA Creative Promotions is a full-service consumer promotional agency specializing in television, motion picture and product sweepstakes promotions.
SSA Promotions is a one-stop consumer sweepstakes promotion center, handling all areas of sweepstakes promotions from creative to execution to fulfillment.
- Clients and SSA Promotions work together to identify the goals of the sweepstakes promotion, identify the target audience or consumer group and create a workable budget.
- SSA Promotions prepares various creative approaches to the sweepstakes promotion – reporting daily to the client and adjusting the design until the pieces come together.
- Rules and Regulations are prepared and finalized. Prize packages are secured. State filings are completed and sweepstakes bonds are secured.
- Next, SSA Promotions brings local stations or cable affiliates aboard to participate (through emails to Promotion Executives, Sales Executives and General Managers).
- SSA Promotions recruits advertiser/sponsors for the promotion, as appropriate to the campaign.
- On-air promos and other advertising support materials are designed and distributed to participating media such as local newspapers, magazines, television stations or cable operators. Customized Post Office boxes are set up. Designed and produced in-house by SSA Advertising, printed materials are manufactured and distributed through to retail participants and/or broadcast or cable participants (i.e. official entry forms, cards, stickers, flyers).
- Finally, as the promotion concludes, we monitor the level of entries and select (either randomly or judged) the various prize level winners (both nationally and locally).
Throughout the process, your SSA Promotions account representative and creative team are always accessible – and become part of your own marketing team. Briefings by e-mail or phone occur daily, until the promotion is concluded and the results are in — helping to generate a successful launch of your cable television network or series, television special or feature motion picture, retail product or service.
SSA Public Relations clients have access to SSA Promotions full creative, development and fulfillment resources as part of their ongoing association with SSA.
Consumer Sweepstakes Promotions Services:
- Creative – Designing a custom promotional campaign thematically tied to the television show, television network, motion picture or retail product or service.
- Rules & Regulations – Preparing detailed Official Rules and Regulations.
- State Sweepstakes Filing – Handling of sweepstakes filings and securing all necessary bonds.
- Sweepstakes Liability – Providing sweepstakes promotion liability insurance of up to $2 million.
- Prize Packaging – Negotiating and assembling all prize participants — oftentimes securing prizes in trade arrangements.
- Fulfillment – Set-up of post office boxes for entries; Data entry of participant names by market for future mailing lists; Supervise random drawings of winners or judged promotions; Warehouse and shipment of prizes; Create, maintain and distribute winners’ lists; Coordinate and supervise grand prize winners trip prizes, including airline and hotel arrangements.
- Consumer Advertising of Sweepstakes Promotion – SSA can create and produce the on-air promo spots, print ads and point of purchase displays and bill stuffers.
- Participating Media and Station/Cable Affiliate Relations – SSA Promotions maintains a dedicated staff to serve in a media relations and station or cable affiliate relations capacity, to 1) Advise participating media and local stations or cable affiliates of the sweepstakes promotion; 2) Secure their participation (by creating the most turn-key promotion possible, where all they need do is schedule on-air promos — the rest is handled by SSA Promotions); 3) Track their involvement, i.e. usage of on-air promos, co-op advertising; 4) Distribute Rules and Regulations, on-air promos, and negotiate all forms of co-op advertising and 5) Notify them when winners are selected to receive winners’ list covering their local market.
- Publicity – And because SSA Promotions is a totally dedicated division of SSA Public Relations, consumer sweepstakes promotion clients can take advantage of the full publicity resources of the parent company, including preparation and distribution of press releases and media advisories, local market winners’ press coverage and national media coverage as appropriate.